Your support makes a difference!
Give the Gift of Opera
Share the joy of music with your community. Your gift will not only ensure that high-quality, live opera remains in Charlottesville, but will provide education programs to music lovers of all ages free of charge, and to nurture Young Artists, Apprentice Singers, and interns.
Checks can be made to Charlottesville Opera, and mailed to our office: P.O. Box 2498, Charlottesville, VA 22902
To make a gift of stock, establish a planned gift, or make a credit card donation on the telephone, call (434) 293-4500.
Charlottesville Opera is a 501(c)3 organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
In recognition of the generosity of our individual donors, we offer these benefits of giving.
Business sponsors provide crucial support to Charlottesville Opera.
Sponsorship affirms a company's dedication to their community. Unlike more commercial forms of marketing, a sponsorship demonstrates a commitment to altruism. According to a Cone/Roper Benchmark Survey, 78% of adults said they would be more likely to buy a product if it is associated with a cause.
We work with sponsors to craft packages to meet their specific needs, and to offer a unique opportunity to cultivate clients, reach target markets, and be recognized for your business' role in the community. Benefits vary based on the individual sponsorship package and level of funding and may include but are not limited to:
- Recognition onstage during pre-performance curtain speeches by Executive and Artistic Directors
- A performance by Charlottesville Opera artists at a company event
- Season subscriptions and individual tickets
- Full page advertisement in playbills
- Recognition in print ads and other publicity materials
- Opportunity for company display in lobby before performance
- Logo hyperlinked to company URL on Charlottesville Opera website and on relevant e-newsletters
We are also happy to consider special requests for custom benefits.
Sponsorship offers benefits other media do not:
- Category exclusivity
- Promote good will among customers, clients, and employees
- Client entertainment opportunities
- Enhanced brand image and loyalty by linking up with our image, appeal, and customer base
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kevin O'Halloran, Executive Director of Charlottesville Opera.
Current Corporate Sponsors: